Impact Analyst (North America)
Medic Mobile builds mobile and web tools that help health workers provide better care that reaches everyone. We are focused on identifying and addressing the highest-impact mobile use cases, currently: antenatal and postnatal care, childhood immunizations, stock monitoring for essential medicines, and disease surveillance. We help partners implement mobile tools for these priority use cases to amplify their impact.
We are searching for an Impact Analyst to expand our team’s ability to monitor and understand the way Medic Mobile tools are being used and the impact our programs are having across deployments. This position will spearhead the implementation of a robust monitoring framework, and create dashboards, reports and visualizations for our internal teams consumption of data. The Impact Analyst will also conduct additional in-depth analyses on strategic projects and questions across the organization.
The Impact Analyst will report to Medic Mobile’s Director of Impact and will be based in North America. We have offices in San Francisco, Nairobi, and Kathmandu. Many of our teammates work remotely and we are open to discussing work locations for this position.
Work closely with Director of Impact on the following tasks:
Monitoring and Reports (70%)
- Implement activity and impact monitoring frameworks and act as a resource to regional staff to deploy these for all projects
- Design and build dashboards for internal use of project data, with a focus on actionable information to improve the support and ultimately impact of our programs
- Establish new, regular reports for teammates across Medic Mobile
- Create documentation for technical and non-technical audiences around interpretation of data
Other Data Analysis (25%)
- Conduct targeted and exploratory data analysis for strategic initiatives and projects
- Timely analysis to support Medic Mobile team and partners
Other responsibilities (5%)
- Interface with Medic Mobile Product Team to establish new requirements and feature requests related to data accessibility
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with a focus in data science, computer science, mathematics, epidemiology or other relevant discipline
- 2+ years relevant work experience
- Diverse data analysis and data visualization experience
- Proficiency with relational databases such as PostgreSQL
- Some familiarity with NoSQL databases
- Prototyping and design experience
- Tech savvy; ability to learn to use new technology proficiently
- Detail oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with a distributed team on a self-directed work schedule
- Fluent in English; other language skills a plus
Please submit a resume and cover letter to jobs@medicmobile with “Impact Analyst” in the subject line.